Connors Plumbing sewer technicians use state-of-the-art high pressure water jetting technology to clear clogged drains and clean problem sewer lines for your Waseca, Owatonna and Mankato, MN area home
High pressure water jetting is a drain and sewer pipe cleaning method using ordinary water under various amounts of pressure. Water jetting can remove grease, detergents, dirt, sand and mineral deposits from sewer and drain lines.
Sewer jetting is the most throrough drain and sewer cleaning available
We use our high pressure sewer water jetter to:
- Clear clogged drains, sewers and sanitary lines
- 2″ to 6″ diameter sewer lines cleaned
- Clear up to 200′ of pipe cleaned from one access
- Remove tree roots and other obstructions and blockages from sewers
Connors Sewer Services has the best sewer jetting equipment and the expertise to clear up the toughest drain and sewer problems
- Factory trained hydro-jetting operators
- High pressure up to 3000 PSI for maximum power
- Water volume capacity of up to 6 GPM
- Cart mounted for maximum mobility
- Video sewer inspections to verify job completeness
FAST, same day high pressure sewer cleaning service, upfront pricing and clean, courteous technicians – we’ll make you smile today.
High pressure sewer jetting clears and unclogs sewer problems. Call and make an appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, analyze your sewer cleaning problem, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. Our sewer technicians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.