Connors hires the best plumbers and heating and air techs in the Waseca, Steele and LeSueur County, MN area
Do your best. Work with the best. Be recognized as the best.
If you’re the best at what you do or have the drive to be the best but are being held back, this may be the day you’ve been hoping for. We are a truly different kind of home service company. We believe in taking care of our employees so they, in turn, can deliver a superior service experience to our customers.
Taking care of our employees means —
- Working in a clean, safe and ethical environment
- Modern trucks — comfortable, well organized and fully stocked
- On-going skills and customer satisfaction training
- Steady, year-round work
- Supportive management who coach and nurture
- Top tier wages and liberal employee and family benefit programs
- A team atmosphere where we help each other do our best
You will experience an extraordinary level of service because we deliver
- Prompt same day service from friendly, compassionate, highly-skilled people
- Respect for customers and their property
- Honest, professional experience
- Guaranteed satisfaction
To deliver the best service to the best customers; our personal character standards are high. You must bring —
- An attitude of caring and helping people
- Enthusiasm for helping others, sharing your ideas, skills and desire for growth
- A desire to work with people who enjoy having fun
- A honest, courteous and professional approach to all that you do
- A valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written
- A clean driving record for the past three years and never a suspension
- A drug-free lifestyle
Now Hiring a Drain Technician
We are looking for a drain technician to complete drain cleaning and service calls. You must have great communication skills and be able to educate and assist customers in choosing the right products, services, and financing plans. The ability to show yourself as professional and knowledgeable is a must! Performs basic plumbing functions including water faucet repairs, clearing/snaking clogged sewer drain piping, rebuilding toilets controls, replacement of copper piping up to one inch. Use of various equipment and tools to unclog drains, camera pipes and inspect sewer lines.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customer and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.