What kinds of problems is your air conditioning causing you?
- The compressor doesn’t turn on
- Runs but doesn’t cool
- Costs a fortune to operate
- The condenser coils are dirty
- The AC is performing inefficiently (only partially cooling)
- The AC leaks water
- Some rooms are hot and others are too cold
These are only a fraction of the problems your air conditioner could be causing you. Keeping your air conditioning operating in top condition or installing a more energy efficient model not only keeps you cool, but saves you money on energy bills. Connors Air Conditioning certified technicians have extensive experience and knowledge of all types of air conditioners and are ready to diagnose your problem and repair it in a timely and professional manner.
Learn more about our Waseca, Owatonna and Mankato, MN area air conditioning services, click a link below
- All home air conditioning repairs and service
- Air conditioning maintenance and tune-ups
- Central air conditioning installation and replacement
- Geothermal cooling
- Indoor air quality and air purification