Connors heating repair and maintenance services will keep your home and family warm all winter
In Minnesota, keeping your electric, gas, or propane furnace, heat pump, or boilers and radiators operating at peak performance is not just a good idea, it’s a necessity. No one knows Minnesota home heating repair, replacement, or maintenance better than Connors.
If your furnace causes your house to get too hot, your boiler doesn’t heat at all, your radiator hammers, or your heat pump blows cold air, call Connors Heating Repair And Replacement Services for an on-time, professional service call. For more information on specific services, click any link below.
- Home heating repair
- Home heating maintenance
- Heating installation & replacement
- Indoor air quality
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Boilers – Hot Water Heating
- Forced Air Furnace Heating
Call 507-835-2540 to schedule home heating repair, maintenance and replacement services today.
What kinds of problems is your air conditioning causing you?
- The compressor doesn’t turn on
- Runs but doesn’t cool
- Costs a fortune to operate
- The condenser coils are dirty
- The AC is performing inefficiently (only partially cooling)
- The AC leaks water
- Some rooms are hot and others are too cold
These are only a fraction of the problems your air conditioner could be causing you. Keeping your air conditioning operating in top condition or installing a more energy efficient model not only keeps you cool, but saves you money on energy bills. Connors Air Conditioning certified technicians have extensive experience and knowledge of all types of air conditioners and are ready to diagnose your problem and repair it in a timely and professional manner.
Learn more about our Waseca, Owatonna and Mankato, MN area air conditioning services, click a link below
- All home air conditioning repairs and service
- Air conditioning maintenance and tune-ups
- Central air conditioning installation and replacement
- Geothermal cooling
- Indoor air quality and air purification