2019 I Hate My Furnace Contest
Tell us why you hate your furnace and you could win a brand new one! Everyone wins. All entrants will receive a certificate good for $250 off a new furnace. Get started, complete and submit the short form below, then you’ll be forwarded to a page with information on submitting your entry.
Increase your chances of winning!
Email supporting pics and videos to:
• The contest is open to owner‑occupied, single‑family homes. Entrants must own the home entered in the contest and reside within our service area. Void where prohibited by law.
• Entry details must include homeowner’s name, address, email address and phone number.
• Entrants must be 21 years or older.
• All entrants agree to receive email from Connors.
• Entries must be received by midnight, September 15, 2019. One entry per person. One entry per home.
• A panel of judges will determine the winning entry based upon creativity and the age of the furnace. All decisions are final.
• The winner will be selected on September 16, 2019 and informed by telephone or email prior to media announcements.
• The winner will be posted on this page, on our social media and via email.
• The winning entry will agree to Connors Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drains using the homeowner’s name, submitted story, image and images of the old and new furnaces in announcements and promotions.
• The winning entry will receive: Lennox EL296 furnace including standard installation. All entrants will receive a Certificate for $250 off a new furnace. Prize is non‑transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
• No entry fee or purchase is required.
• The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
• Employees of Connors Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drains and their family members are not eligible.
• Restrictions. The winner will be responsible for taxes, modifications (if necessary), any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g., asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building, mechanical and electrical codes.